Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Changes

I just want to let you know that it is with heavy heart, that after January, I will no longer be the editor of Thrifty Boutique Jewelry.

My decision to stop writing for the blog stems around my realization that I just have too much on my plate at this point to handle; my family, my jewelry company, my hopefully soon flamenco dancing again, and my recent extensive back surgery and recovery. I loved writing as it was something I never thought I would do and I did it for over a year, 5 reviews/per week. Something like 266 or so. Wow, that’s a lot! I “met” so many amazing and talented and very dedicated designers for those 14 months. I loved getting to know them all. As well, I know we have an awesome readership following, so keep reading the Thrifty Boutique Jewelry blog and Thrifty Boutique .

Thrifty Boutique Jewelry blog will continue in the meantime with Rosie as the editor. She is the main editor of Thrifty Boutique blog as many of you may know and the one that got it all started.

If you have any questions or just want to say hi, feel free in the comments section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, just want to say that I love your blog ya… ! :)