Monday, February 26, 2007

Tour of California

Something you may not know about me is that I'm a cycling wife, which is something like a football wife, but much nicer. My husband lives, eats, and breathes cycling. But I really don't mind. I say that because we went to Long Beach yesterday to see the end stage of the Tour of California. Beautiful setting and lots of cheer. World class cyclists zoomed by us several times in the race for the finish. Here pictured is Team Discovery with the winner of the Tour, Levi Leipheimer in the yellow. They even smiled for the camera (so it seems). My husband was in heaven for the chance to see something like this since we haven't quite made it to the Tour de France. Maybe someday....I could see myself drinking wine and eating cheese instead of the obligatory fish burrito I had yesterday.

No comments: