Monday, February 19, 2007

The Woes of Jewelry Display

I am always seeking new ways to display my jewelry that won't be heavy to carry to shows. The last show I did, I was pretty pleased with the results. Except the black displays but that problem was solved yesterday when I went shopping in Old Towne Orange and found a shop going out of business. They were selling their displays and I got some really nice white necklace displays to round out what I already have.
I love my little corner shelves. They fold up flat. the silver boxes in the center I also love and own 6. Usually 2-3 go to shows with me. So the best thing that I found is this textured gold and silver paper. It's as thick as grocery bag paper and it's wrinkly like if you wrinkled up a grocery bag. I layer them different ways and it highlights the items on them. The best part? It's easy to transport and light as well, paper.

2 comments:

Robert & Karyn said...

Beautiful display. Love the corner shelves...would love to find some.

Robert & Karyn said...

Love the corner shelves...would love to find some.