Monday, July 23, 2007

Idle Hands, Not!

I'm inspired to make roses because I'm thinking "flamenco"
I can't sit still these days. I don't know why. I'm like a hummingbird, I tell you. Constantly doing doing. If I'm not creating, I'm organizing or driving kids around, or cleaning, or cooking, or doing yoga. But when I sleep, it's down for the count. Currently I have 2 crochet works in progress (wip), one on the backburner waiting to get started, a book on order for a 4th. And that's for when I'm watching tv in the eve for I don't typically crochet during the day except maybe on weekends while my husband is watching the Tour de France so I can keep him company. So here are pictures of my current wips.

a handbag because I had red wool

A wool scarf because I loved the picture on the pattern. Imagine a breezy day at the beach.

I don't know why I was inspired to make a wool scarf when it's so hot out, but I think it was the light color wool. So off to yoga now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your fluffy flowers :)