Thursday, April 10, 2008

Published - Wow, Twice in One Year

Finally, and it appears true, 1000 Jewelry Inspirations, but I shouldn't get my hopes up until I see the inside of the book. As I've been failed before. But then again, why would the publisher email me to tell me that the book is coming out soon if I didn't get my work in it. Originally I was asked to submit 5 pieces, so we'll see how many made it into the pages. So, published, twice in one year. First it was my six words for my six-word memoir which is pretty hilarious since I am so far from being a writer, but now it's my jewelry, it's what I do. So it's pretty exciting. So that's 2 books with my jewelry in it. I've had my jewelry published in a book in 2006 for DIY's "Jewelry Making" . I guess I may be official now.

No comments: