Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Have a Fetish...for Textiles

My dear friend Jennifer Ramos of Textile Fetish has truly spoiled me. We did a little product trading and look what I ended up with! The Mother Lode! A very cool apron with a skull pocket and a patchwork intense heart that's a full apron but short enough for me, which is rare, several patchwork potholders which I love. I have a pair and plan on gifting these for the holidays. Also, a baby skirt, (a special gift for someone), a couple of box zip pouches made especially for me, a bookcover and a sock monkey checkbook cover. I'm such a huge Textile Fetish fan. I own so many of her amazing items which are all one of a kind and truly unique. Jennifer will be selling her wares at Felt Club on Nov. 16 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. I will be helping her in her booth. Can't wait.

Speaking of gifting and Felt Club, I did another little trade with my pal Carrie Sommer of Sommer Designs and got a very cool and very useful key fobs and a zip pouch. People are always asking me where I got my key fob. She just added some really cute key fobs on her site. You have to check out the one with cupcakes and the one with trailers. So fun. She will also be selling at Felt Club and now it truly will be a big party!

1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Very cute -- and useful! Good for you!