Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Jewelry and Indie Friends

I'm in the process of 'acquiring' other indie designers' products. I will be showing them off as I receive them. The first little piece to show off is something that I've been coveting for several months. It's a Raggedy Ann Pendant that is a 30 year old bedsheet made into a pendant and put onto an eyeglass. I initially saw this piece in a photograph and found out that it was sold. But
I didn't give up. A little whining never hurts. But seriously, my friend KB, was excited that she could make me my own.

It definitely makes me happy and I hope it makes everyone happy that sees it. It's made by the designer KB Van Horn of Kokoleo. Make sure you stop by her shop and see all of her wonderful designs. She has great kids items.

No comments: