Monday, August 17, 2009

Bursting with Big News to Share

First I want to thank all of my friends and followers that voted for me in the OC blog contest. We will be finding out the winners in an awards ceremony on Wed, Aug 19. I'll keep you posted.
Now for my big news:

A couple of months ago I got the huge honor to be one of the product writers for Rare Bird Finds, a popular, fun, and unique, product blog. However, the blog took a little summer break and today, it is relaunched with new content, many new writers, and lots of new ideas of how to make it even more exciting.

So finally I get to let the "cat out of the bag" and let you know my new gig. I will be looking for very unique and fun kitchen accessories as well as home accessories that fits Rare Bird Finds product appeal. I know, very different for what you'd expect from me, but believe me, I know kitchen and home products very well and this is exciting to not have to look at jewelry again and again.

No comments: