Monday, April 19, 2010

In Love

It fits in the palm of my hand and it's no bigger than a deck of cards but I'm so in love with it. It's my new Canon Powershot DS 1200. And it's aqua.  This little baby thing takes better pictures than most any camera I've ever had.  I get giddy with every upload. So clear and sharp are the pictures. Now I feel like I'm really getting somewhere!
It's got a killer zoom lens. The gold lights above were about 50 feet away from me and high in the sky. I could have got even closer!
This photograph I took over my left shoulder. It happened to be a super lucky shot too. Someone was walking by somewhere and their shadow was captured on the window through the water drops in the fountain.  Each of these pictures was enhanced with a photo program as well to make them a little more interesting artistically with color and or texture.  

No comments: