Monday, August 23, 2010

Revival of My Blog


I'm not even going to mention how long it's been since I blogged. Let's just say I needed the summer to myself and though I had some interesting blog material, I couldn't for the life of me get my act together. Starting today, what I've decided to do is tell myself that a blog entry doesn't have to have bells and whistles. It can be something simple and yet appealing. So today I'm going to leave you with this: Our new dog is Foxy. She's a Maltese and Papillon mix, about 2 1/2 years old, weighs about 6 1/2 lbs. and is adorable, sweet, and extremely loving. Today she got her first grooming. I waited because after we got her we went on vacation to Kauai (another blog entry coming soon), and upon our return had to get spayed. It's been 2 weeks since surgery and she's not a ragamuffin anymore.

No comments: